3-2-2-3 (3-2mc-2aml/r-3) | How I Beat?

Hello guys, I'm sorry my delay in posts, I am very busy these days. Today I will be showing how I defeated the formation 3n-2-2-3 (3dc-2MC-2aml/r-3st).
I looked pretty on the internet and did not find anything so I tried to fight using a tactic (I will show it below). I tried to stop the attackers him and the midfield, and then I thought to exploit the flanks.

On the left is the formation of the enemy, the right side is the one I used. Notice the numbered players and how I used them each to stop the enemy team. Analyze the image. (If they want to comment on down here I explain that my theory, that on the image. And it works almost always with me!)
I used the blue arrows in (IML and dml) so they lock completely the the pressure on both sides which can occur if the opponent's orders have the option on both flanks.
Red Arrows on AML and AMR for them to get forward more by the enemy of DCs to separate, since the rest of his team was all dialing for my players who appear in the circle in the image above.

The orders are below.
Team mentality: Normal
Focus passing: The two flanks
Pressing style: Low
Tackling Style: Normal
Passing Style: Mixed
Marking Style: Zonal
Force counterattacks: No
Play offside trap: No

Remember this was the method I tried and achieve success in my league, the team had average quality like mine. It's not 100%, but it is effective!
If you liked I ask you to register and follow us on Google+ by clicking the button below, and comment on what you think or doubt and / or improvements we can do! Coming back!
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Post a Comment